The Deficit-Growth Connection: Some Recent Evidence from Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 43 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akram, Naeem, 2010. "Fiscal Scenario of South Asian Countries: Implications for Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation," MPRA Paper 29103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasha Hashim Osman & Constantinos Alexiou & Persefoni Tsaliki, 2012. "The role of institutions in economic development: Evidence from 27 Sub-Saharan African countries," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 142-160, January.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2011. "Linking Investment and Fiscal Policies," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2011/16, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Nikolaos Dritsakis & Erotokritos Varelas & Antonios Adamopoulos, 2006. "The Main Determinants of Economic Growth : An Empirical Investigation with Granger Causality Analysis for Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 47-58.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2012. "The Fiscal-Growth Nexus," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2012/01, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Nasir M. Khilji & Akhtar Mahmood, 1997. "Military Expenditures and Economic Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 791-808.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.