The Value of U.S. Labor Market Experience in the Home Country: The Case of Puerto Rican Return Migrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sotomayor, Orlando, 2009. "Puerto Rican Migration Flows and the Theory of Migrant Self-Selection," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 726-738, March.
- Philippe DE VREYER & Flore GUBERT & Anne-Sophie ROBILLIARD, 2010.
"Are There Returns to Migration Experience? An Empirical Analysis using Data on Return Migrants and Non-Migrants in West Africa,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 97-98, pages 307-328.
- Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Gubert, Flore & de Vreyer, Philippe, 2010. "Are there Returns to Migration Experience? An Empirical Analysis Using Data on Return Migrants and Non-Migrants in West Africa," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5128, Paris Dauphine University.
- Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Gubert, Flore & de Vreyer, Philippe, 2009.
"Return Migrants in Western Africa: Characteristics and Labour Market Performance,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/4306, Paris Dauphine University.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "Return Migrants in Western Africa: Characteristics and Labour Market Performance," Working Papers DT/2009/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.