Unobserved Household and Community Heterogeneity and the Labor Market Impact of Schooling: A Case Study for Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 41 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1996. "Human capital formation, returns and policies: Analytical approaches and research questions," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 341-373.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
- Khandker, Shahidur R., 1990. "Labor market participation, returns to education, and male - female wage differences in Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 461, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.