Common Property and Uncertainty: Compensating Coalitions by Mexico's Patoral Ejidatarios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 41 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1998.
"Land institutions and land markets,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2014, The World Bank.
- Lerman, Zvi & Ruben, Ruerd, 2005. "Why Nicaraguan Peasants Remain in Agricultural Production Cooperatives," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19243, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Sanchez, Nicholas, 1999. "The local variability of rainfall and tribal institutions: the case of Sudan," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 263-291, July.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Patrick Francois, 2003.
"Commons as Insurance and the Welfare Impact of Privatization,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
03/069, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2005. "Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 211-231, February.
- BALAND, Jean-Marie & FRANCOIS, Patrick, . "Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1782, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ansink, Erik & Bouma, Jetske, 2013. "Effective support for community resource management," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 94-103.
- Hadenius, Axel & Uggla, Fredrik, 1996. "Making civil society work, promoting democratic development: What can states and donors do?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1621-1639, October.
- Malcolm Dunn, 2000. "Privatization, Land Reform, and Property Rights: the Mexican Experience," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 215-230, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.