Labor Markets in Northeast Brazil: Does the Dual Market Model Apply?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 39 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Freije, 2002. "El empleo informal en América Latina y el Caribe: Causas, consecuencias y recomendaciones de política," IDB Publications 53018, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2003.
"The Implications of Capital-Skill Complementarity in Economies with Large Informal Sectors,"
- Pedro Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2004. "The implications of capital-skill complementarity in economies with large informal sectors," Center for Latin America Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 0404, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- World Bank, 2002. "Brazil : Growth and Poverty Reduction in Pernambuco," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15444, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.