Relative Efficiency, Self-Containment, and Comparative Costs of Less Developed Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 39 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koford, Kenneth & Miller, Jeffrey B., 2006. "Contract enforcement in the early transition of an unstable economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2013.
"Institution-driven comparative advantage and organizational choice,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 193-200.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2012. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage and Organizational Choice," Working Paper Series 925, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2003.
"Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial udnerdevelopment,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3161, The World Bank.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2006. "Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial underdevelopment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 677-722, June.
- Nathan Nunn, 2007.
"Relationship-Specificity, Incomplete Contracts, and the Pattern of Trade,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 122(2), pages 569-600, 05.
- Nathan Nunn, 2005. "Relationship Specificity, Incomplete Contracts and the Pattern of Trade," International Trade 0512018, EconWPA.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2007. "Relationship-Specificity, Incomplete Contracts, and the Pattern of Trade," Scholarly Articles 4686801, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lücke, Matthias & Rothert, Jacek, 2006. "Central Asia's comparative advantage in international trade," Kiel Economic Policy Papers 6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Essaji, Azim, 2008. "Technical regulations and specialization in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 166-176, December.
- Hoff, Karla, 1997. "Bayesian learning in an infant industry model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 409-436, November.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1995. "Productivity, contracting modes, and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 203-231, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.