The Transition from High to Low Marital Fertility: Cultural or Socioeconomic Determinants?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 39 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Christophe Z. Guilmoto, 2010.
"Regional Heterogeneity and Fertility Behaviour in India,"
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto & S. Irudaya Rajan, 1998. "Regional heterogeneity and fertility behaviour in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 290, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Jona Schellekens & Frans Poppel, 2012. "Marital Fertility Decline in the Netherlands: Child Mortality, Real Wages, and Unemployment, 1860–1939," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 965-988, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.