Export Performance and Productivity Growth: The Case of Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 38 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2006. "Imperfect Competition, Economic Miracle, and Manufacturing Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Taiwan," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Hudson, Darren & Ethridge, Don, 1999. "Export taxes and sectoral economic growth: evidence from cotton and yarn markets in Pakistan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 263-276, May.
- Okuda, Satoru, 1994. "Taiwan's trade and FDI policies and their effect on productivity growth," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 32(4), pages 423-443, December.
- Ercan Uygur, 1990. "Financial Liberalization and the Real Sector in Turkey," Discussion Papers 9010, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2006:i:16:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Chia-Hung, 2004. "Decomposing productivity growth in Taiwan's manufacturing, 1981-1999," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 759-776, August.
- Wang, Eric C., 1997. "Patterns and sources of structural change in Taiwan: An analysis of input-output coefficients," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 369-392.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.