The Dollarization of Latin America as a Market-Enforced Monetary Reform: Evidence and Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 36 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1992.
"Foreign Currency Deposits and the Demand for Money in Developing Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
92/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Khan, Mohsin S., 1996. "Foreign currency deposits and the demand for money in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 101-118, June.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
- Valev, Neven T., 2010. "The hysteresis of currency substitution: Currency risk vs. network externalities," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 224-235, March.
- Loviscek, Anthony L., 1996. "Seigniorage and the Mexican financial crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-64.
- Bolbol, Ali A., 1999. "Seigniorage, Dollarization and Public Debt: The Lebanese Civil War and Recovery Experience, 1982-97," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1861-1873, October.
- De la Barra, Victor H. & Marchant, Mary A. & Isinika, Aida C., 1995. "Stabilization Policies And Agricultural Impacts In Developing Countries: The Case Of Bolivia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Harrison , Barry & Vymyatnina, Yulia, 2007. "Currency substitution in a de-dollarizing economy: The case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Steven B. Kamin & Neil R. Ericsson, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William B. English, 1996. "Inflation and financial sector size," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2007.
"Dollarization hysteresis, network externalities and the “past legacy” effect: the case of Bolivia,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-217, marzo-abr.
- Bernardo X. Fernández Tellería, 2006. "Dollarization hysteresis network externalities and the "Past legacy" effect: The case of Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 9(1), pages 7-64, December.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hudgins, David & Yoskowitz, David, 2004. "Dollarization versus coordination: policy for small countries facing dollar dilemmas and financial liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 239-247, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.