Informal Credit Markets in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 33 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalla Pellegrina, Lucia, 2011. "Microfinance and Investment: A Comparison with Bank and Informal Lending," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 882-897, June.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2007.
"The Historical Roots Of India’s Service-Led Development : A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Indian Productivity Differences, 1870-2000,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
817, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2010. "The historical roots of India's service-led development: A sectoral analysis of Anglo-Indian productivity differences, 1870-2000," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 264-278, July.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:292832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balkenhol, Bernd & Schütte, Haje, 2001. "Collateral, collateral law and collateral substitutes," ILO Working Papers 408917, International Labour Organization.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Moller, Nikolaj, 2006. "Strategic interaction in undeveloped credit markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 275-298, August.
- Jain, Sanjay & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2003. "A little at a time: the use of regularly scheduled repayments in microfinance programs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 253-279, October.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2000. "La finanza informale nelle economie in via di sviluppo," Departmental Working Papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Daniel, Betty C. & Kim, Hong-Bum, 1996. "Financial dualism in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 213-234.
- Bose, Sukanya, 2001. "Monetary Policy and the Credit Channel: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 28486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliber, Michael, 2002. "Informal finance in the informal economy : promoting decent work among the working poor," ILO Working Papers 357690, International Labour Organization.
- Kumar, Krishna B. & Matsusaka, John G., 2009. "From families to formal contracts: An approach to development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 106-119, September.
- Jain, Sanjay, 1999. "Symbiosis vs. crowding-out: the interaction of formal and informal credit markets in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 419-444, August.
- Liedholm, Carl, 1985. "Small Scale Enterprise Credit Schemes: Administrative Costs and the Role of Inventory Norms," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54746, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.