Household Production in the Philippines: A Non-neoclassical Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 32 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haddad, L. & Kanbur, R., 1990.
"Is There An Intra-Household Kuznets Curve? Some Evidence from the Philippines,"
101, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kanbur, Ravi, 1992. "Is There an Intrahousehold Kuznets Curve? Some Evidence from the Philippines," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 77-93.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Haddad, Lawrence, 1990. "Is there an intra household Kuznets curve? Some evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 466, The World Bank.
- Masterson, Thomas, 2012.
"An Empirical Analysis of Gender Bias in Education Spending in Paraguay,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 583-593.
- Thomas Masterson, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Gender Bias in Education Spending in Paraguay," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_550, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Lee, Kyeong Ho & Bellemare, Marc F., 2012.
"Look who's talking: the impacts of the intrahousehold allocation of mobile phones on agricultural prices,"
38908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyeong Ho Lee & Marc F. Bellemare, 2013. "Look Who's Talking: The Impacts of the Intrahousehold Allocation of Mobile Phones on Agricultural Prices," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 624-640, May.
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2001. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Resources: The Bolivian Family," IMF Working Papers 01/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2013.
"Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
149924, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010. "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 966-973, July.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010. "Who should be interviewed in surveys of household income?:," IFPRI discussion papers 949, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fisher, Monica G. & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., . "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95950, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Aturupane, Harsha & Deolalikar, Anil B. & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2008. "The Determinants of Child Weight and Height in Sri Lanka: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Paper Series RP2008/53, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fletschner, Diana, 2000. "Enhancing Rural Women's Access to Capital: Why It Is Important and How It Can Be Done. The Case of Colombia," Staff Paper Series 437, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1999. "Supply response of West African agricultural households," FCND discussion papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Siwan & Eswaran, Mukesh, 2009. "What determines female autonomy? Evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 179-191, November.
- Imran Ashraf Toor & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2004. "Health Demand and Outcomes in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, Jan-June.
- Nanama, Siméon & Frongillo, Edward A., 2012. "Women’s rank modifies the relationship between household and women’s food insecurity in complex households in northern Burkina Faso," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 217-225.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1988. "The Impact Of The Value Of Women'S Time On Food And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14144, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Frederick Zimmerman, 2006. "Agreeing on more than chicken soup: Intra-household decision-making and treatment for child psychopathology," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 229-252, 09.
- Pradeep Kumar Panda, 2007. "Female Headship, Poverty and Child Welfare: A Study of Rural Orissa, India," Working Papers id:827, eSocialSciences.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.