An Empirical Analysis of Mortality Differentials in Kenya at the Macro and Micro Levels
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 29 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilsborrow RE, 1981. "Surveys of internal migration in low-income countries: the need for and content of community-level variables," ILO Working Papers 211439, International Labour Organization.
- Adelman I & Hihn JM, 1981. "Political economy of investment in human capital," ILO Working Papers 211035, International Labour Organization.
- Oberai, A. S, 1981. "Demographic and social information in migration surveys; analytical significance and guidelines for data collection," ILO Working Papers 210059, International Labour Organization.
- Oppong C & Church K, 1981. "Field guide to research on seven roles of women: focussed biographies," ILO Working Papers 212137, International Labour Organization.
- Farooq GM, 1981. "Concept and measurement of human reproduction in economic models of fertility behaviour," ILO Working Papers 210654, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.