An Empirical Evaluation of the Relative, the Permanent Income, and the Life-Cycle Hypotheses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 26 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio V.L. Bittencourt & Ratapol P. Teratanavat & Wen S. Chern, 2007.
"Food consumption and demographics in Japan: Implications for an aging population,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 529-551.
- Mauricio V. L. Bittencourt & Ratapol P. Teratanavat & Wen S. Chern, 2005. "Food Consumption and Demographics in Japan: Implications for an Aging Population," Working Papers 0026, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.