Demographic Aspects of the Size Distribution of Income: An Exploratory Essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 25 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson & Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert, 2008.
"Measuring Ancient Inequality,"
08-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milanovic, Branko & Lindert, Peter & Williamson, Jeffrey, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," MPRA Paper 5388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic,Branko & Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2007. "Measuring ancient inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4412, The World Bank.
- Steven Nafziger & Peter Lindert, 2011.
"Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2013-13, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2013.
- Xin Meng & Harry X Wu, 1995.
"Household Income Determination and Regional Income Differential in Rural China,"
Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers
1995-04, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- meng, xin & wu, harry, 1994. "Household Income Determination and Regional Income Differential in Rural China," MPRA Paper 1345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courtland Smith, 1991. "Measures and meaning in comparisons of wealth equlality," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-392, June.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Christos Papatheodorou, 2000. "Decomposing Inequality in Greece: Results and Policy Implications," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Valpy FitzGerald, 2008. "Economic development and fluctuations in earnings inequality in the very long run: The evidence from Latin America 1900-2000," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(8), pages 1028-1048.
- Mohamed Abdel-Ghany, 2008. "Problematic Progress in Asia: Growing Older and Apart," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 549-569, December.
- Mehboob Ahmad, 2000. "Estimation of Distribution of Income in Pakistan, Using Micro Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 807-824.
- Tracy Dennison & Steven Nafziger, 2011. "Micro-Perspectives on Living Standards in Nineteenth-Century Russia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2011. "American Incomes before and after the Revolution," NBER Working Papers 17211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.