Demographic Aspects of the Size Distribution of Income: An Exploratory Essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 25 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milanovic, Branko & Lindert, Peter & Williamson, Jeffrey, 2007.
"Measuring Ancient Inequality,"
5388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milanovic,Branko & Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2007. "Measuring ancient inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4412, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson & Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert, 2008. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," Working Papers 08-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtland Smith, 1991. "Measures and meaning in comparisons of wealth equlality," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-392, June.
- Steven Nafziger & Peter Lindert, 2011.
"Russian Inequality on the Eve of Revolution,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2013-13, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Sep 2013.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2011. "American Incomes before and after the Revolution," NBER Working Papers 17211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tracy Dennison & Steven Nafziger, 2011. "Micro-Perspectives on Living Standards in Nineteenth-Century Russia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Mohamed Abdel-Ghany, 2008. "Problematic Progress in Asia: Growing Older and Apart," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 549-569, December.
- Christos Papatheodorou, 2000. "Decomposing inequality in Greece: results and policy implications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6568, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christos Papatheodorou, 2000. "Decomposing Inequality in Greece: Results and Policy Implications," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- meng, xin & wu, harry, 1994.
"Household Income Determination and Regional Income Differential in Rural China,"
1345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xin Meng & Harry X Wu, 1995. "Household Income Determination and Regional Income Differential in Rural China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1995-04, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2014. "American Colonial Incomes, 1650-1774," NBER Working Papers 19861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehboob Ahmad, 2000. "Estimation of Distribution of Income in Pakistan, Using Micro Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 807-824.
- Valpy FitzGerald, 2008. "Economic development and fluctuations in earnings inequality in the very long run: The evidence from Latin America 1900-2000," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(8), pages 1028-1048.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "American Incomes 1774-1860," NBER Working Papers 18396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.