Review of Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables Using Stata, Second Edition, by Long and Freese
AbstractThis article reviews Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables Using Stata, Second Edition, by Long and Freese.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 6 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 58-82, March.
- L. Philip Schumm, 2005. "Review of Data Analysis Using Stata by Kohler and Kreuter," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 594-600, December.
- Peter Howley, 2008. "Addressing the ‘Liveability’ Concerns of Residents in High Density Housing," Working Papers 0825, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Reetz, Sunny W.H. & Brummer, Bernhard, 2011. "Determinants of Land Use Change Dynamics in the Margins of Protected Forest Areas: Evidence from Central Sulawesi, Indonesia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114794, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2011.
"Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities,"
227, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2012. "Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(1), pages 133-152.
- Ludwig Kuntz & Roman Mennicken & Stefan Scholtes, 2011. "Stress on the Ward – An Empirical Study of the Nonlinear Relationship between Organizational Workload and Service Quality," Ruhr Economic Papers 0277, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val, 2011. "What makes cities bigger and richer? New Evidence from 1990â€“2000 in the US," ERSA conference papers ersa11p325, European Regional Science Association.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Neil Buckley & Katherine Cuff & Mita Giacomini & David Cameron, 2011. "Judgments regarding the fair division of goods: the impact of verbal versus quantitative descriptions of alternative divisions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 341-372, July.
- Cathal Buckley & Stephen Hynes & Tom van Rensburg & Edel Doherty, 2008. "Access to farmland for walking in the Republic of Ireland – The attitude of landowners," Working Papers 0814, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Peter Howley & Cathal Buckley & Stephen Hynes & Tom van Rensburg, 2009. "Understanding preferences for walking attributes," Working Papers 0907, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Peter Howley, 2008. "Outward Population Shifts: Towards a Greater Understanding of Residential Behaviour," Working Papers 0822, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.