From the help desk: Some bootstrapping techniques
AbstractBootstrapping techniques have become increasingly popular in applied econometrics and other areas. This article presents several methods and shows how to implement them using Stata's bootstrap command. Copyright 2004 by StataCorp LP.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 4 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Note: Windows users should not attempt to download these files with a web browser.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Russell Davidson & James MacKinnon, 2000.
"Bootstrap tests: how many bootstraps?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Weihua Guan, 2003. "From the help desk: Bootstrapped standard errors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
- Jennifer Van Hook & Claire Altman, 2013. "Using Discrete-Time Event History Fertility Models to Simulate Total Fertility Rates and Other Fertility Measures," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 585-610, August.
- Martorana, Marco F. & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "Adaptive voting: an empirical analysis of participation and choice," MPRA Paper 36165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martorana, Marco & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010.
"Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration,"
DEMQ Working Paper Series
2010/6, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Martorana, Marco Ferdinando & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010. "Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration," MPRA Paper 29135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Etilé, F, 2008.
"Food Price Policies and the Distribution of Body Mass Index: Theory and Empirical Evidence from France,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
08/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2009. "Food price policies and the distribution of body mass index: Theory and empirical evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586720, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.