mvdcmp: Multivariate decomposition for nonlinear response models
AbstractWe developed a general-purpose multivariate decomposition command for nonlinear response models that incorporates several recent contributions to overcome various problems dealing with path dependence and identification. This work extends existing Stata packages in important ways by including additional models and allowing for weights and model offsets. Copyright 2011 by StataCorp LP.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Note: to access software from within Stata, net describe http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj11-4/st0241/
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Carl, 2012. "Less Myth, More Measurement: Decomposing Excess Returns from the 1989 Minimum Wage Hike," IZA Discussion Papers 6269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guyonne Kalb & Trinh Le & Boyd Hunter & Felix Leung, 2012.
"Decomposing Differences in Labour Force Status between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2012n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kalb, Guyonne & Le, Trinh & Hunter, Boyd & Leung, Felix, 2012. "Decomposing Differences in Labour Force Status between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians," IZA Discussion Papers 6808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lin, Carl, 2013. "How Do Immigrants from Taiwan Fare in the U.S. Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 7748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2013-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Șeker, Sirma Demir & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013.
"Poverty Trends in Turkey,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barr, Tavis & Lin, Carl, 2013. "A Detailed Decomposition of Synthetic Cohort Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lin, Carl, 2011. "Decomposing Excess Returns in Stochastic Linear Models," IZA Discussion Papers 6237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lin, Carl, 2013. "Decomposing abnormal returns in stochastic linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 143-147.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2013. "Does migration threaten the sustainability of European welfare states?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 21, WWWforEurope.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.