AbstractUpdates for a previously published package. Copyright 2011 by StataCorp LP.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Note: to access software from within Stata, net describe http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj11-3/st0049_1/
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ruben Enikolopov & Vera Mironova & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2011.
"Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia,"
NBER Working Papers
16989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Della Vigna & Ruben Enikolopov & Vera Mironova & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2014. "Cross-Border Media and Nationalism: Evidence from Serbian Radio in Croatia," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 103-32, July.
- Della Vigna, Stefano & Enikolopov, Ruben & Mironova, Vera & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2013. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1312, CEPREMAP.
- Della Vigna, Stefano & Enikolopov, Ruben & Mironova, Vera & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2012. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ruben Enikolopov & Vera Mironova & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2012. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," Working Papers w0189, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.