Stata tip 87: Interpretation of interactions in nonlinear models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lskavyan, Vahe, 2014. "Donor–recipient ideological differences and economic aid," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 345-347.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013.
"Information Transmission and Ownership Consolidation in Aid Programs,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4437, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information transmission and ownership consolidation in aid programs," Working Papers 255, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information Transmission and Ownership Consolidation in Aid Programs," Development Working Papers 356, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Tien Manh Vu, 2013. "Is a gender gap in net school enrollment a reflection of the gender wage gap in the labor market? Evidence using household data from Vietnam," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Cox, Caleb, 2014. "Cursed beliefs with common-value public goods," MPRA Paper 53074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Concha Artola & Veronique Genre, 2011. "Euro Area SMEs under Financial Constraints: Belief or Reality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3650, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2014-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebner, AndrÃ©, 2010.
"A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants. Evidence from Dutch households,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
11309, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ebner, André, 2013. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, René M., 2013. "The U.S. left behind? Financial globalization and the rise of IPOs outside the U.S," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 546-573.
- F. Feri & C. Giannetti & N. Jentzsch, 2013. "Disclosure of Personal Information under Risk of Privacy Shocks," Working Papers wp875, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dräger, Vanessa & Marx, Paul, 2012. "Do Firms Demand Temporary Workers When They Face Workload Fluctuation? Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence on the Conditioning Effect of Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 6894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lieselotte Blommaert & Marcel Coenders & Frank Tubergen, 2014. "Ethnic Discrimination in Recruitment and Decision Makers’ Features: Evidence from Laboratory Experiment and Survey Data using a Student Sample," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 731-754, May.
- Ong, Cheng Boon & De Witte, Kristof, 2013. "The influence of ethnic segregation and school mobility in primary education on high school dropout: Evidence from regression discontinuity at a contextual tipping point," MERIT Working Papers 064, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.