Discussion of Robert E. Hall's REStat Lecture "Employment Efficiency and Sticky Wages: Evidence from Flows in the Labor Market"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gielen, Anne & van Ours, Jan C, 2006.
"Why Do Worker-Firm Matches Dissolve?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gielen, A. C. & Ours, J.C. van, 2006. "Why do Worker-Firm Matches Dissolve?," Discussion Paper 2006-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gielen, Anne C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2006. "Why Do Worker-Firm Matches Dissolve?," IZA Discussion Papers 2165, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Solon & Ryan Michaels & Michael W. L. Elsby, 2009.
"The Ins and Outs of Cyclical Unemployment,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 84-110, January.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2011. "Search And Stochastic Dynamics In The Old Keynesian Economics: A Rationale For The Shimer Puzzle," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 561-586, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.