Risk Attitudes in First-Price Auction Experiments: A Bayesian Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 72 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morone, Andrea, 2010.
"On price data elicitation: A laboratory investigation,"
The Journal of Socio-Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 540-545, October.
- Morone, Andrea, 2009. "On Price Data Elicitation: a Laboratory Investigation," MPRA Paper 18358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Filippin, Antonio, 2012.
"The "Bomb" Risk Elicitation Task,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin, 2012. "The "Bomb" Risk Elicitation Task," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 517, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin, 2012. "The "Bomb" Risk Elicitation Task," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Glenn W. Harrison & John A. List, 2007.
"Naturally Occurring Markets and Exogenous Laboratory Experiments: A Case Study of the Winner's Curse,"
NBER Working Papers
13072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GlennW. Harrison & JohnA. List, 2008. "Naturally Occurring Markets and Exogenous Laboratory Experiments: A Case Study of the Winner's Curse," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 822-843, 04.
- Glenn Harrison & John List, 2008. "Naturally occurring markets and exogenous laboratory experiments: A case study of the winner's curse," Framed Field Experiments 00266, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2000.
"Quantal Response Equilibrium and Overbidding in Private-Value Auctions,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
345, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2002. "Quantal Response Equilibrium and Overbidding in Private-Value Auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 247-272, May.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Goeree, Jacob & Holt, Charles, 2000. "Quantal Response Equilibrium and Overbidding in Private-value Auctions," Working Papers 1073, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2003.
"Elicited bid functions in (a)symmetric first-price auctions,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
578.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Pezanis-Christou, P. & Sadrieh, A., 2003. "Elicited Bid Functions in a (a)Symmetric First-Price Auctions," Discussion Paper 2003-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2003. "Elicited bid functions in (a)symmetric first-price auctions," Working Papers 85, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Dutra, Joísa Campanher, 2001. "Hybrid Auctions II: Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 422, Graduate School of Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Duncan James, 2007. "Stability of risk preference parameter estimates within the Becker-DeGroot-Marschak procedure," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 123-141, June.
- Jungmin Lee & Cary Deck & Javier Reyes & Chris Rosen, 2008. "Measuring Risk Attitudes Controlling for Personality Traits," Working Papers 0801, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Andres Romeu, 2002. "Structural Inferences from First-Price Auction Experiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 531.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2006. "Overbidding in Independant Private-Values Auctions and Misperception of Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-15, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.