Intertemporal Substitution and Hours Restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 70 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Euwals, R.W., 1997. "Hours Constraints Within and Between Jobs," Discussion Paper 1997-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- RenÈ B–heim & Mark P. Taylor, 2003.
"Option Or Obligation? The Determinants Of Labour Supply Preferences In Britain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 113-131, 03.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2001. "Option or obligation? The determinants of labour supply preferences in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Kyooho Kwon & Richard Rogerson, 2011.
"Interpreting Labor Supply Regressions in a Model of Full and Part-Time Work,"
RCER Working Papers
560, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim & Kyooho Kwon & Richard Rogerson, 2011. "Interpreting Labor Supply Regressions in a Model of Full- and Part-Time Work," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 476-81, May.
- Richard Rogerson, 2011.
"Individual and Aggregate Labor Supply with Coordinated Working Times,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 7-37, 08.
- Richard Rogerson, 2010. "Individual and Aggregate Labor Supply With Coordinated Working Times," NBER Working Papers 16636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rob Euwals & Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest, 1998.
"Testing the predictive value of subjective labour supply data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 567-585.
- Euwals, R.W. & Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1997. "Testing the Predicitive Value of Subjective Labour Supply Data," Discussion Paper 1997-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 2007.
"Unemployment and liquidity constraints,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 479-510.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1995. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1090, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- V A Hajivassiliou & Y Ioannides, 1995. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," CEP Discussion Papers dp0243, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1993. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Working Papers _019, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Unemployment and Liquidity Constraints," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9925, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- René Böheim & Mark P. Taylor, 2004.
"Actual and Preferred Working Hours,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 149-166, 03.
- Martinez-Granado, Maite, 2005. "Testing labour supply and hours constraints," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 321-343, June.
- Francis Green & Nicholas Tsitsianis, 2004. "Can the Changing Nature of Jobs Account for National Trends in Job Satisfaction?," Studies in Economics 0406, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.