Market Power and/or Efficiency?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 70 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigel Driffield, 1999. "Regulation of the Petrol Industry in the UK: Issues and Evidence," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 349-365.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009.
"The joint estimation of bank-level market power and efficiency,"
14040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2009. "The joint estimation of bank-level market power and efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1842-1850, October.
- Mita Bhattacharya, 2002. "Group Profit, Market Share and Efficiency: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 187-199, March.
- Joseph Shaanan, 2006. "Ricardian or Monopoly Rents? The Perspective of Potential Entrants," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 19-30, Winter.
- Petraglia, Lisa M. & Rogers, Richard T., 1991. "The Impact of Agricultural Marketing Cooperatives on Market Performance in U.S. Food Manufacturing Industries for 1982," Research Reports 25175, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Carmen Liron-Espana & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2001.
"When is Concentration Beneficial?,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
062, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Ignacio J. Cruz Rodríguez, 2011. "Los determinantes de los márgenes precio costo en el autotransporte mexicano: un enfoque de econometría espacial," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 26(1), pages 69-95.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Liron-Espana, Carmen, 2001.
"Market Power and/or Efficiency: An Application to U.S. Food Processing,"
25160, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Azzeddine M. Azzam & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2001. "Market Power and/or Efficiency: An Application to U.S. Food Processing," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 060, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Fatma Cebenoyan, 2003. "Operational Efficiency and the Value-Relevance of Earnings," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 301, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Yi-Wen Tsai & Yu-Wen Wen & Weng-Foung Huang & Ken Kuo & Pei-Fen Chen & Hsin-Wei Shih & Yue-Chune Lee, 2010. "Pharmaceutical penetration of new drug and pharmaceutical market structure in Taiwan: hospital-level prescription of thiazolidinediones for diabetes," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 279-290, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.