Economies of Scale versus Technological Change in the Natural Gas Transmission Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 69 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G. & Triebs, T., 2008.
"Productivity and Efficiency of US Gas Transmission Companies: A European Regulatory Perspective,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael & Triebs, Thomas, 2008. "Productivity and efficiency of US gas transmission companies: A European regulatory perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3398-3412, September.
- Hisnanick, John J. & Kymn, Kern O., 1999. "Modeling economies of scale: the case of US electric power companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-237, June.
- Gordon, D. V. & Gunsch, K. & Pawluk, C. V., 2003. "A natural monopoly in natural gas transmission," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 473-485, September.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Streitwieser, Mary L., 1989.
"Technical Inefficiency And Productive Decline In The U.S. Interstate Natural Gas Pipline Industry Under The Natural Gas Policy Act,"
89-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mary L Streitwieser & Robin C Sickles, 1991. "Technical Inefficiency And Productive Decline In The U.S. Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline Industry Under The Natural Gas Policy Act," Working Papers 91-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Casarin, Ariel A., 2007. "Efficient industry configurations in downstream gas markets. An empirical assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 312-328, March.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerald Granderson, 2000. "Regulation, Open-Access Transportation, and Productive Efficiency," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 251-266, May.
- Lee, Jeong-Dong & Oh, Kyung Joon & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 1999. "Productivity growth, capacity utilization, and technological progress in the natural gas industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 109-119, June.
- Edward Feser, 2004. "A Flexible Test for Agglomeration Economies in Two U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 04-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lee, Jeong-Dong & Park, Sung-Bae & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 1999. "Profit, productivity, and price differential: an international performance comparison of the natural gas transportation industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 679-689, October.
- Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan, 2010. "A cluster analysis study based on profitability and financial indicators in the Italian gas retail market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3394-3402, July.
- Granderson, Gerald & Linvill, Carl, 1998. "Nonparametric measurement of productive efficiency in the presence of regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 643-657, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.