The Age of Capital, the Age of Utilized Capital, and Tests of the Embodiment Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 69 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
- Richard McHugh & Julia Lane, 1986. "The age of capital, the age of utilized capital, and tests of the embodiment hypothesis," Working Papers 86-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001.
"Is embodied technology the result of upstream R&D? industry-level evidence,"
Working Paper Series
2001-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2002. "Is Embodied Technology the Result of Upstream R&D? Industry-Level Evidence," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 285-317, April.
- Bloch, Harry & Madden, Gary G, 1995. "Productivity growth in Australian manufacturing: a vintage capital model," MPRA Paper 13003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald R. Epley, 1990. "The Concept and Market Extraction of Effective Age for Residential Properties," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 41-52.
- Whelan, Karl, 2007.
"Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 724-740, December.
- Whelan, Karl, 2003. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," MPRA Paper 5912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2004.
"Quantifying Embodied Technological Change,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 0158, European Central Bank.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 2001-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Benoit Millot & Julia Lane, 2002. "The Efficient Use of Time in Education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 209-228.
- Bitros, George C., 2009. "The Theorem of Proportionality in Mainstream Capital Theory: An Assessment of its Conceptual Foundations," MPRA Paper 17436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Bitros, 2010. "The theorem of proportionality in contemporary capital theory: An assessment of its conceptual foundations," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 367-401, December.
- Savvidou, Eleni, 2003. "The Relationship Between Skilled Labor and Technical Change," Working Paper Series 2003:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.