Estimating Hedonic Demand Parameters with Single Market Data: The Problems Caused by Unobserved Tastes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 69 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, John R. Gray, Tara Johnson, Joanne, 1996. "Technology-induced Wage Premia in Canadian Manufacturing Plants During the 1980s," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1996092e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2004. "The demand for housing services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 16-35, March.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Saha, Asish, 2009. "Factors Driving Demand and Default Risk in Residential Housing Loans: Indian Evidence," MPRA Paper 14352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldwin, John R. Gray, Tara Johnson, Joanne, 1996. "Avantages salariaux d'origine technologique dans les etablissements canadiens de fabrication pendant les annees 1980," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1996092f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Equilibrium sorting of heterogeneous consumers across locations: theory and empirical implications," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Wendy Smits, 2010.
"How large is the compensating wage differential for R&D workers?,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 423-436.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Smits, Wendy, 2009. "How Large Is the Compensating Wage Differential for R&D Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nesheim, L, 2002. "Equilibrium Distributions of Heterogeneous Consumers Across Locations: Theory and Empirical Implications," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Arindam Bandyopadhyay & Asish Saha, 2011. "Distinctive demand and risk characteristics of residential housing loan market in India," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 703-724, November.
- Henrik Andersson, 2008.
"Willingness to Pay for Car Safety: Evidence from Sweden,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 579-594, December.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Car Safety: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2006:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 2002.
"The welfare economics of land use planning,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 242-269, September.
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2009. "Sorting on Skills and Preferences: Tinbergen Meets Sattinger (2nd draft)," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19150, Maastricht University.
- Lars Nesheim, 2004. "Equilibrium Sorting of Heterogeneous Consumers Across Locations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 337, Econometric Society.
- Eric Skhiri & Olivier Marchand, 1995. "Prix hédoniques et estimation d'un modèle structurel d'offre et de demande de caractéristiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 127-138.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.