Estimating Hedonic Demand Parameters with Single Market Data: The Problems Caused by Unobserved Tastes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 69 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Skhiri & Olivier Marchand, 1995. "Prix hédoniques et estimation d'un modèle structurel d'offre et de demande de caractéristiques [Une application au marché de la location de logements en France ]," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 127-140.
- Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Equilibrium sorting of heterogeneous consumers across locations: theory and empirical implications," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP08/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Johnson, Joanne & Baldwin, John R. & Gray, Tara, 1996. "Avantages salariaux d'origine technologique dans les etablissements canadiens de fabrication pendant les annees 1980," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques 1996092f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2004. "The demand for housing services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 16-35, March.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Smits, Wendy, 2009.
"How Large Is the Compensating Wage Differential for R&D Workers?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Dupuy & Wendy Smits, 2010. "How large is the compensating wage differential for R&D workers?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 423-436.
- Johnson, Joanne & Baldwin, John R. & Gray, Tara, 1996. "Technology-induced Wage Premia in Canadian Manufacturing Plants During the 1980s," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 1996092e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lars Nesheim, 2004. "Equilibrium Sorting of Heterogeneous Consumers Across Locations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society 337, Econometric Society.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2006.
"Willingness to Pay for Car Safety: Evidence from Sweden,"
Working Papers, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI)
2006:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Henrik Andersson, 2008. "Willingness to Pay for Car Safety: Evidence from Sweden," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 579-594, December.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 2002.
"The welfare economics of land use planning,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 242-269, September.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Sheppard, 2001. "The Welfare Economics of Land Use Planning," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College 2001-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Saha, Asish, 2009. "Factors Driving Demand and Default Risk in Residential Housing Loans: Indian Evidence," MPRA Paper 14352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.