Substitution Possibilities for Unpriced Natural Resources: Restricted Cost Functions for the Canadian Metal Mining Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014.
"The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2008. "Environmental regulations and market power: The case of the Korean manufacturing industries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 205-209, December.
- Gregory M. Ellis & Robert Halvorsen, 2002. "Estimation of Market Power in a Nonrenewable Resource Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 883-899, August.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2013. "The effects of an increase in power rate on energy demand and output price in Korean manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1217-1223.
- Timothy Considine & Donald F. Larson, 2012. "Short Term Electric Production Technology Switching Under Carbon Cap and Trade," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 4165-4185, October.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2011. "Measurement of market power for the environmentally regulated Korean iron and steel manufacturing industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 249-254, September.
- Gaël Lagadec, 2004. "La stratégie des firmes multinationales face aux États : le cas de l’exploitation du nickel calédonien," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 125(1), pages 85-103.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2008. "Environmental regulation and production structure for the Korean iron and steel industry," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Kumar, R.C., 1996.
"On Optimal Capacity Expansion for Domestic Processing of an Exhaustible, Natural Resource,"
9607, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Kumar, Ramesh C., 1997. "On Optimal Capacity Expansion for Domestic Processing of an Exhaustible, Natural Resource," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 154-169, February.
- Guyomard, Herve & Vermersch, Dominique, 1989. "Derivation of Long-run Factor Demands from Short-run Responses," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(3), October.
- Myunghun Lee & Hwan-Ok Ma, 2001. "Substitution Possibility between Unpriced Pulp and Wastepaper in the U.S. Paper and Paperboard Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(3), pages 251-273, March.
- Danny García Callejas, 2005. "Economic Growth, Consumption and Oil Scarcity in Colombia: A Ramsey model, time series and panel data approach," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004180, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Diane Dupont & Steven Renzetti, 2001. "The Role of Water in Manufacturing," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 411-432, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.