Labor Supply and Housing Demand for One- and Two-Earner Households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm, 2004.
"Sectoral Labor Supply, Choice Restrictions and Functional Form,"
388, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Steinar Str�m & John K. Dagsvik, 2006. "Sectoral labour supply, choice restrictions and functional form," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 803-826.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strøm, Steinar, 2004. "Sectoral labor supply, choice restrictions and functional form," Memorandum 13/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1990. "Tenure Choice of American Youth," NBER Working Papers 3310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm, 2003.
"Analyzing Labor Supply Behavior with Latent Job Opportunity Sets and Institutional Choice Constraints,"
344, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm, 2002. "Analyzing labor supply behavior with latent job opportunity sets and institutional choice constraints," ICER Working Papers 15-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strøm, Steinars, 2003. "Analyzing labor supply behavior with latent job opportunity sets and institutional choice constraints," Memorandum 11/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Eva Gutierrez Puigarnau & Jos N. van Ommeren (VU), 2013. "Do rich households live farther away from their workplaces?," CPB Discussion Paper 244, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jan Rouwendal, 2009. "Housing Wealth and Household Portfolios in an Ageing Society," De Economist, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 1-48, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.