Returns to Schooling, Implicit Discount Rates and Black-White Wage Differentials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fth:prinin:427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lang, Kevin, 1993. "Ability Bias, Discount Rate Bias and the Return to Education," MPRA Paper 24651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cairns, John, 2006. "Developments in discounting: With special reference to future health events," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 282-297, August.
- Charles F. Manski & John V. Pepper, 1998.
"Monotone Instrumental Variables with an Application to the Returns to Schooling,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F. Manski & John V. Pepper, 2000. "Monotone Instrumental Variables, with an Application to the Returns to Schooling," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 997-1012, July.
- Charles F. Manski & John V. Pepper, 1998. "Monotone Instrumental Variables: With an Application to the Returns to Schooling," Virginia Economics Online Papers 308, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 2000.
"Changes in the Wage Structure, Family Income, and Children's Education,"
NBER Working Papers
7986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, J. -S., 2001. "Changes in the wage structure, family income, and children's education," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 890-904, May.
- Jean Kimmel, 1994.
"Rural Wages and Returns to Education: Differences Between Whites, Blacks, and American Indians,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
94-27, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kimmel, Jean, 1997. "Rural wages and returns to education: Differences between whites, blacks, and American Indians," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Asli Demirg��-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2009.
"Finance and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 287-318, November.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2009. "Finance and inequality : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4967, The World Bank.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2009. "Finance and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 15275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Castillio, Marco & Ferraro, Paul J. & Petrie, Regan, 2008. "Estimating Child Time Preferences: Aiding Rural Schools in Improving Human Capital Formation," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6368, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 2000. "Changes in Wage Structure, Family Income, and Children's Education," JCPR Working Papers 208, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Richard J. Murnane, 2013. "U.S High School Graduation Rates: Patterns and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 18701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regan, Tracy L. & Burghardt, Galen & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2006. "A Human Capital Model of the Effects of Abilities and Family Background on Optimal Schooling Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.