An Economic Analysis of Air Pollution and Health: The Case of St. Louis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inge Mayeres & Denise Van Regemorter, 2008.
"Modelling the Health Related Benefits of Environmental Policies and Their Feedback Effects: A CGE Analysis for the EU Countries with GEM-E3,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 135-150.
- Denise Van Regemorter & Inge Mayeres, 2004. "Modelling the health related benefits of environmental policies and their feedback effects, a CGE analysis for the EU countries with GEM-E3," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 39, Society for Computational Economics.
- Usha Gupta, 2006. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Working Papers id:668, eSocialSciences.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2010. "The influence of traffic-related pollution on individuals' life-style: results from the BRFSS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1318-1344.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2011. "Does Piped Water Improve Household Welfare? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surender Kumar & D.N. Rao, 2001. "Valuing The Beneficts of Air Pollution Abatement Using a Health Production Function A Case Study of Panipat Thermal Power Station, India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 91-102, October.
- Mi-Jung Um & Seung-Jun Kwak & Tai-Yoo Kim, 2002. "Estimating Willingness to Pay for Improved Drinking Water Quality Using Averting Behavior Method with Perception Measure," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(3), pages 285-300, March.
- Dr Clevo I. Wilson, 1999. "A WTP Model Showing the Relationships Between Three Approaches For Pollution," Discussion Papers Series 268, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Life-Style and Air-pollution-related Damages: Results from the BRFSS," JEPS Working Papers 07-001, JEPS.
- Mark Agee & Thomas Crocker, 2008. "Does parents’ valuation of children’s health mimic their valuation of own health?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 231-249, January.
- Mordechai Shechter, 1991. "A comparative study of environmental amenity valuations," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 129-155, June.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Air Quality," Cahiers de recherche 01-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Usha Gupta, 2008. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 315-326, November.
- Morisugi, Hisa & Ohno, Eiji, 1995. "Proposal of a benefit incidence matrix for urban development projects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 461-481, August.
- Douglas Coate & Michael Grossman, 1988. "Carbon Monoxide in the Ambient Air and Blood Pressure: Evidence From NHANES II and the SAROAD System," NBER Working Papers 2711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenkel, Don, 1997. "On valuing morbidity, cost-effectiveness analysis, and being rude," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 749-757, December.
- Inge Mayeres & Denise Van Regemorter, 2003. "Modelling the health related benefits of environmental policies - a CGE analysis for the eu countries with gem-e3," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0310, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.