International Prices, Wages and Inflation in an Open Economy: A Chilean Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittorio Corbo & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2002.
"Inflation Targeting in Latin America,"
Documentos de Trabajo
230, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Soto, Raimundo, 1994. "Capital flows and long-term equilibrium real exchange rates in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1306, The World Bank.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, 2006. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Account Opening and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2006-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Roberto Duncan, 2002.
"How Well Does a Monetary Dynamic Equilibrium Model Account for Chilean Data?,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
190, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roberto Duncan, 2005. "How Well Does a Monetary Dynamics Equilibrium Model Account for Chilean Data?," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel ( (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 6, pages 189-220 Central Bank of Chile.
- Jorge Dresdner & Leonardo Letelier, 1997. "Cointegración de los Salarios Agregados en Chile: 1980-3-1995-3," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(101), pages 49-70.
- Vittorio Corbo, . "Reducing Inflation. The Chilean Experience," Documentos de Trabajo 185, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Mallick, Sushanta K., 2005. "Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 611-627, July.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1992. "Productividad, Salarios y Empleo en la Economía Chilena: un Enfoque de Oferta Agregada," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(87), pages 229-264.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & W Charles Sawyer & Richard L Sprinkle, 2004. "Latin American Trade Elasticities," International Trade 0407009, EconWPA.
- Ahmed, Sadiq & Chhibber, Ajay, 1989. "How can Indonesia maintain creditworthiness and noninflationary growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 291, The World Bank.
- Vittorio Corbo & Stanley Fischer, . "Lessons from the Chilean Stabilization and Recovery," Documentos de Trabajo 158, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Raimundo Soto, . "El Tipo de Cambio Real de Equilibrio: Un modelo no lineal de Series de Tiempo," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv094, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.