Unions and Monopoly Profits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard B. Freeman & Morris M. Kleiner, 1999.
"Do unions make enterprises insolvent?,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(4), pages 510-527, July.
- S. Dobbelaere & J. Mairesse, 2009.
"Panel data estimates of the production function and product and labor market imperfections,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/586, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Jacques Mairesse, 2013. "Panel data estimates of the production function and product and labor market imperfections," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 1-46, 01.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Panel Data Estimates of the Production Function and Product and Labor Market Imperfections," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques, 2010. "Panel Data Estimates of the Production Function and Product and Labor Market Imperfections," IZA Discussion Papers 5176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Panel Data Estimates Of The Production Function And Product And Labor Market Imperfections," NBER Working Papers 13975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques, 2007. "Panel data estimates of the production function and product and labor market imperfections," Working Paper Series 0782, European Central Bank.
- Addison, John T. & Heywood, John S. & Wei, Xiangdong, 2001. "Unions and Plant Closings in Britain: New Evidence from the 1990/98 WERS," IZA Discussion Papers 352, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrice Laroche & Heidi Wechtler, 2011. "The Effects of Labor Unions on Workplace Performance: New Evidence from France," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 157-180, June.
- repec:pri:indrel:657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988.
"Market Structure and Cyclical Fluctuations in U.S. Manufacturing,"
NBER Working Papers
2115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hubbard, R Glenn & Petersen, Bruce C, 1988. "Market Structure and Cyclical Fluctuations in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Chris Doucouliagos & Patrice Laroche, 2007. "Unions and Profitability: A Meta-Analysis," Economics Series 2007_01, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Klasa, Sandy & Maxwell, William F. & Ortiz-Molina, Hernán, 2009. "The strategic use of corporate cash holdings in collective bargaining with labor unions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 421-442, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrice Laroche & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2009. "Unions and Profits: A meta-regression Analysis," Post-Print hal-00648569, HAL.
- Cho, Joonmo, 2005. "Human resource management, corporate governance structure and corporate performance in Korea: a comparative analysis of Japan, US and Korea," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 417-430, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.