Causality between Public Expenditure and National Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eloranta, Jari, 2004. "WARFARE AND WELFARE? Understanding 19th and 20th Century Central Government Spending," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 699, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Wagner versus Keynes: Public spending and national income in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 890-905.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2010. "Wagner's law and Italian disaggregated public spending: some empirical evidences," MPRA Paper 26662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaido Dritsaki & Melina Dritsaki, 2010. "Government Expenditure and National Income: Causality Tests for Twelve New Members of E.E," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 13(38), pages 67-89, December.
- Asuman Oktayer & Nagihan Oktayer, 2013. "Testing Wagner´s Law for Turkey: Evidence from a Trivariate Causality Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 284-301.
- John Loizides & George Vamvoukas, 2005. "Government expenditure and economic growth: Evidence from trivariate causality testing," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 125-152, May.
- Ahsan, Syed M. & Sahni, Balbir S., 1987. "La relation entre les dépenses et les recettes publiques dans une économie régionale : le Québec, 1955-82," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(4), pages 295-310, dÃ©cembre.
- Ansari, M. I., 1996. "Monetary vs. fiscal policy: Some evidence from vector autoregression for India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 677-698.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2013. "Testing Augmented Wagner’s Law for Nigeria Based on Cointegration and Error-Correction Modelling Techniques," MPRA Paper 52319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2009. "Wagner's law in Italy: empirical evidence from 1960 to 2008," MPRA Paper 25526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2014. "The Effect of Federal Government Size on Private Economic Performance in Canada: 1870–2011," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 14-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Khundrakpam, Jeeavn Kumar, 2003. "Public Sector Spending and Economic Growth in India," MPRA Paper 51105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.