Selectivity Bias in Male Wage Equations: Black-White Comparisons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitabh Chandra, 2003. "Is the Convergence of the Racial Wage Gap Illusory?," NBER Working Papers 9476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Public Pension Governance And Asset Allocation," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 23/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jean Kimmel, 1994.
"Rural Wages and Returns to Education: Differences Between Whites, Blacks, and American Indians,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
94-27, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kimmel, Jean, 1997. "Rural wages and returns to education: Differences between whites, blacks, and American Indians," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Patrick Bonnel & Caroline Bayart, 2010. "L'impact du mode d'enquête sur la mesure des comportements de mobilité," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 437(1), pages 47-70.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 1999. "Generalized Selection Bias and The Decomposition of Wage Differentials," IZA Discussion Papers 69, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.