Nonhomotheticity and Technological Bias in Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phoebus J Dhrymes, 1991. "The Structure Of Production Technology Productivity And Aggregation Effects," Working Papers 91-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cremers, Emily T. & Sen, Partha, 2008.
"The transfer paradox in a one-sector overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1995-2012, June.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2007. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working papers 159, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2851, eSocialSciences.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F., 2001. "How comparable are labor demand elasticities across countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2658, The World Bank.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M., 1993.
"The Long-Run Demand for Labor: Estimates from Census Establishment Data,"
10-93-8, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J Roberts, 1993. "The Long-Run Demand for Labor: Estimates From Census Establishment Data," Working Papers 93-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F., 2005.
"Labor demand and trade reform in Latin America,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 423-446, July.
- Shoemaker, Robbin, 1986. "Effects of Changes in U.S. Agricultural Production on Demand for Farm Inputs," Technical Bulletins 157024, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.