Short-Run Employment Functions When the Speed of Adjustment Depends on the Unemployment Rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfann, Gerald A. & Verspagen, Bart, 1989.
"The structure of adjustment costs for labour in the Dutch manufacturing sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 365-371.
- Pfann, Gerard A. & Verspagen, Bart, 1989. "The structure of adjustment costs for labour in the Dutch manufacturing sector," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18006, Maastricht University.
- Costly Adjustment Under Rational Expectations: A Generalization, 1988. "UCLA, Trinity College (Cambridge)," UCLA Economics Working Papers 480, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Akram,Q.F. & Nymoen,R., 2001. "Employment behaviour in slack and tight labour markets," Memorandum 27/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Black & David Rose, 1997. "Canadian Policy Analysis Model: CPAM," Working Papers 97-16, Bank of Canada.
- Lesueur, Jean-Yves & Plane, Patrick, 1995. "Structures industrielles et stratégies salaire-emploi en Côte d’Ivoire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 291-307, septembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.