Analysis of Earnings from Household Enterprises: Methodology and Application to Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauthier Lanot & Christophe Muller, 1997.
"Dualistic sector choice and female labour supply: evidence from formal and informal sector in Cameroon,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1997-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christophe Muller and Gauthier Lanot, 1997. "Dualistic sector choice and female labour supply: evidence from formal and informal sectors in Cameroon," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics WPS/1997-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- G. Reza Arabsheibani & Francisco Galrao Carneiro & Andrew Henley, 2006. "Changes in human capital and earnings inequality: Recent evidence from Brazil," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 837-867.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2003.
"Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings,"
IZA Discussion Papers
847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry Chiswick, 2003. "Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 343-361, December.
- Smith, J. Barry & Stelcner, Morton, 1990. "Modeling economic behavior in Peru's informal urban retail sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 469, The World Bank.
- Christophe Muller, 2003. "Female Activity Choice In A Dual Context: An Integrated Model For Formal And Informal Sectors In Cameroon," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2003-39, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.