Analysis of Earnings from Household Enterprises: Methodology and Application to Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauthier Lanot & Christophe Muller, 1997.
"Dualistic sector choice and female labour supply: evidence from formal and informal sector in Cameroon,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1997-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christophe Muller and Gauthier Lanot, 1997. "Dualistic sector choice and female labour supply: evidence from formal and informal sectors in Cameroon," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1997-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Muller, 2003. "Female Activity Choice In A Dual Context: An Integrated Model For Formal And Informal Sectors In Cameroon," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-39, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- G. Reza Arabsheibani & Francisco Galrao Carneiro & Andrew Henley, 2006. "Changes in human capital and earnings inequality: Recent evidence from Brazil," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 837-867.
- Smith, J. Barry & Stelcner, Morton, 1990. "Modeling economic behavior in Peru's informal urban retail sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 469, The World Bank.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2003.
"Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings,"
IZA Discussion Papers
847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry Chiswick, 2003. "Jacob Mincer, Experience and the Distribution of Earnings," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 343-361, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.