A Time Series Analysis of Aggregate Merger Activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007.
"Competing for Ownership,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
07-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2000. "Competing for Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 2573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2008. "Competing for ownership," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2004. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-148, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Flaxio Toxvaerd, 2005.
"Mergers, Diversification and Financial Intermediation,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005
43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2010. "Mergers, Diversification and Financial Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Musatova, Maria, 2009. "Intensity of Russian Companies’ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Processes, 2001-2004: Econometric Estimation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 15(3), pages 23-42.
- Cook, Steven, 2007. "On the relationship between mergers and economic activity: Evidence from an optimised hybrid method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 628-634.
- Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "A century of corporate takeovers: What have we learned and where do we stand?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2148-2177, October.
- Mitchell, Mark L. & Mulherin, J. Harold, 1996. "The impact of industry shocks on takeover and restructuring activity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 193-229, June.
- Benjamin Esty & Bhanu Narasimhan & Peter Tufano, 1996. "Interest Rate Exposure and Bank Mergers: A Preliminary Empirical Analysis," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-45, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yagil, Joseph, 1996. "Mergers and macro-economic factors," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-190.
- Beaulieu, Martin S., 2002. "Financial Characteristics of Acquired Firms in the Canadian Food Industry," Agriculture and Rural Working Paper Series 28024, Statistics Canada.
- Clarke, Roger & Ioannidis, Christos, 1996. "On the relationship between aggregate merger activity and the stock market: some further empirical evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 349-356, December.
- Uddin, Moshfique & Boateng, Agyenim, 2011. "Explaining the trends in the UK cross-border mergers & acquisitions: An analysis of macro-economic factors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 547-556, October.
- Neumann, Gyde & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Strukturwandel durch Fusionen im ErnÃ¤hrungssektor: Ein anhaltender Konzentrationsprozess?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(6).
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2012. "The determinants of merger waves: An international perspective," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15.
- P.L. Beena, 2004. "Towards understanding the merger-wave in the Indian corporate sector: A comparative perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 355, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Dennis Mueller, 1996. "Antimerger policy in the United States: History and lessons," Empirica, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 229-253, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.