Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis in an Agricultural Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1983. "Rational Expectations In The Australian Wool Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 27(03), December.
- Ghatak S. & Seale J., 2001. "Rice, Risk and Rationality: Supply Response in West Bengal, India," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 155-, July - De.
- Anthony N. Rezitis & Konstantinos S. Stavropoulos, 2010. "Supply response and price volatility in the Greek broiler market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 25-48.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2000. "On information and market dynamics: The case of the U.S. beef market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 833-853, June.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1985. "Frontiers in Agricultural Policy Research," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(02), August.
- Holt, Matthew T. & Aradhyula, Satheesh V., 1998. "Endogenous risk in rational-expectations commodity models: A multivariate generalized ARCH-M approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 99-129, June.
- John D. Anderson & Keith H. Coble, 2010. "Impact of renewable fuels standard ethanol mandates on the corn market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 49-63.
- Kapombe, Crispin M. & Colyer, Dale, 1999. "A structural time series analysis of US broiler exports," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 295-307, December.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Hugo H. Ramos, 1998. "Supply response and demand for basic grains in El Salvador," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 475-481.
- Kapombe, Crispin M. & Colyer, Dale, 1998. "Modeling U.S. Broiler Supply Response: A Structural Time Series Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Matthew T. Holt & Andrew M. McKenzie, 2003. "Quasi-rational and ex ante price expectations in commodity supply models: an empirical analysis of the US broiler market," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 407-426.
- Lyman Mlambo, 2012. "Adaptive And Rational Expectations Hypotheses: Reviewing The Critiques," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 2(1), pages 3-15, December.
- Burton, Diana M. & Love, H. Alan, 1996. "A Review Of Alternative Expectations Regimes In Commodity Markets: Specification, Estimation, And Hypothesis Testing Using Structural Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Winter-Nelson, Alex, 1996. "Expectations, supply response, and marketing boards: An example from Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 21-31, April.
- Nerlove, Marc & Fornari, Ilaria, 1998. "Quasi-rational expectations, an alternative to fully rational expectations: An application to US beef cattle supply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 129-161.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.