The Mystery of the Multiplying Marks: A Modification of the Monetary Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Husted, Steven & MacDonald, Ronald, 1998. "Monetary-based models of the exchange rate: a panel perspective," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling?," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling? An Investigation into the Determinants of the Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 8352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nyahoho, Emmanuel, 1995. "La concurrence de monnaies dans un marché financier dématérialisé," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 334-364, septembre.
- Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & H. Wright, Jonathan, 2003.
"Exchange rate forecasting: the errors we've really made,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 35-59, May.
- Jon Faust & John H. Rogers & Jonathan H. Wright, 2001. "Exchange rate forecasting: the errors we've really made," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 714, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goldberg, Michael D. & Frydman, Roman, 1996. "Empirical exchange rate models and shifts in the co-integrating vector," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Panagiotis Papaioannou & Lucia Russo & George Papaioannou & Constantinos Siettos, 2013. "Can social microblogging be used to forecast intraday exchange rates?," Netnomics, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 47-68, November.
- Jamel Trabelsi & Jacques Luzi, 1992. "L'instabilité de la détermination du taux de change dans un modèle monétariste," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 104(3), pages 73-85.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Meese, Richard A., 1995. "Banking on currency forecasts: How predictable is change in money?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 161-178, February.
- Byung Chan Ahn, 1994. "Monetary policy and the determination of the interest rate and exchange rate in a small open economy with increasing capital mobility," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 1994-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- W A Razzak & Thomas Grennes, 1998. "The long-run nominal exchange rate: specification and estimation issues," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/5, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.