The Estimation of a Hybrid Cost Function for a Railroad Firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul J. Gertler & Donald M. Waldman, 1990. "Quality Adjusted Cost Functions," NBER Working Papers 3567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristian Behrens & Carl GaignÃ© & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jacques-FranÃ§ois Thisse, 2006.
"How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners,"
Working Papers, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France
9904, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigne, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2006. "How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 248-263, September.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & GAIGNE, Carl & OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners," CORE Discussion Papers RP, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) -1870, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmidt, Stephen, 2001. "Market structure and market outcomes in deregulated rail freight markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 99-131, January.
- Mancuso, Paolo & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco, 2003. "Operating costs and market organization in railway services. The case of Italy, 1980-1995," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 43-61, January.
- William Dougan, 1984. "Railway abandonments, cross-subsidies, and the theory of regulation," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 297-305, January.
- Harvey S. James Jr., 1996. "British Industrialization and the Profit Constraint Hypothesis: The Case of a Manchester Cotton Enterprise, 1798-1827," Economic History, EconWPA 9612003, EconWPA.
- Mori, Tomoya & Nishikimi, Koji, 2002. "Economies of transport density and industrial agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 167-200, March.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2003. "Inter-regional and International Trade: Seventy Years After Ohlin," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 4065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soltwedel, Rüdiger & Busch, Axel & Groß, Alexander & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 1987. "Zur staatlichen Marktregulierung in der Bundesrepublik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) 1085, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.