The Relative Effects of Employed and Unemployed Job Search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2005. "Labor Market Participation of Chinese Agricultural Households," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24516, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2004.
"Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
186d, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Frijters, Paul & Kalb, Guyonne, 2004. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?," IZA Discussion Papers 1211, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Guyonne Kalbzx, 2004. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004-3, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?," CEPR Discussion Papers 497, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Schmelzer, Paul, 2011. "Unemployment and occupational mobility at the beginning of employment career in Germany and the UK," IAB Discussion Paper 201125, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Chuang, Hwei-Lin, 1995. "Job search effectiveness for employed and unemployed college graduate youth in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 247-260.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Job Search Success: Comparing Job Offer Rates In and Out of Employment," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986. "Employed and Unemployed Job Search: A Comparison of Choices and Outcomes among Youth," NBER Working Papers 1861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2008. "Labor market participation of Chinese agricultural households: Empirical evidence from Zhejiang province," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 329-340, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.