Substitution between Production Labor and Other Inputs in Unionized and Nonunionized Manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven G. Allen, 1985.
"Union Work Rules and Efficiency in the Building Trades,"
NBER Working Papers
1733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Steven G, 1986. "Union Work Rules and Efficiency in the Building Trades," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 212-42, April.
- Robert W. Staiger, 1988.
"Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization,"
NBER Working Papers
2514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, Robert W, 1988. "Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 1022-47, October.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2003.
"Rejecting capital-skill complementarity at all costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 15-21, July.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Rejecting capital-skill complementarity at all costs," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-27, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Rejecting Capital-Skill Complementarity at all Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Gibson & Ananda Patabendige, 2006. "Policy reform and labour demand in branches of Sri Lankan manufacturing industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1459-1467.
- Adriana Cassoni, 1999. "Labour demand in Uruguay before and after re-unionisation," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0199, Department of Economics - dECON.
- repec:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:18:p:2547-2562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Köllő, János, 2001.
"Hozzászólás az elmaradt minimálbérvitához
[Contribution to an omitted debate on the minimum wage]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1064-1080.
- Elisabetta Magnani & David Prentice, 2000.
"Unionisation, short-run flexibility and cost efficiency: Evidence from U.S. manufacturing,"
2000.04, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Shingo Takahashi, 2009.
"How Multi-Tasking Job Designs Affect Productivity: Evidence from Australian Coal Mining Industry,"
EMS_2009_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Shingo Takahashi, 2011. "How Multi-Tasking Job Designs Affect Productivity: Evidence from Australian Coal Mining Industry," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(5), pages 841-862, October.
- David G. Blanchflower & Neil Millward & Andrew J. Oswald, 1989.
"Unionization and Employment Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
3180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Naci Mocan, 1995. "The Child Care Industry: Cost Functions, Efficiency, and Quality," NBER Working Papers 5293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.