A Model of Unemployment Duration with Variable Search Intensity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 63 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004064 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bloemen, Hans G., 2001.
"Job search, search intensity and labour market transitions : an empirical analysis,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2005. "Job Search, Search Intensity, and Labor Market Transitions: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(1).
- Bloemen, Hans G., 2003. "Job search, search intensity and labour market transitions : an empirical analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0026, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gerard J. van den Berg, 1998.
"Empirical Inference with Equilibrium Search Models of the Labor Market,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1999. "Empirical Inference with Equilibrium Search Models of the Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages F283-306, June.
- Julie Hotchkiss, 1999. "The effect of transitional employment on search duration: A selectivity approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 38-52, March.
- van der Klaauw, Bas & van Vuuren, Aico, 2010. "Job search and academic achievement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 294-316, February.
- Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel, 2008.
"Does the Public Employment Service Affect Search Effort and Outcomes?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel, 2009. "Does the public employment service affect search effort and outcomes?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 846-869, October.
- van den Berg, Gerard J., 1995. "Explicit expressions for the reservation wage path and the unemployment duration density in nonstationary job search models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-198, June.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009.
"Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models,"
Discussion Paper Series
0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2010. "Testing for unobserved heterogeneity in exponential and Weibull duration models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 458-480, August.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2009. "The Causal Effects of Education on Adaptability," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-15, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098089 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.