The Short-run Residential Demand for Electricity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 63 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanne Bonomo & Massimo Filippini & Peter Zweifel, 1998. "Neue Aufschluesse ueber die Elektrizitaetsnachfrage der schweizerischen Haushalte," SOI - Working Papers 9801, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Juan Pablo Montero & Hugh Rudnick, 2001. "Precios Eléctricos Flexibles," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(113), pages 91-109.
- Reiss, Peter C. & White, Matthew W., 2002. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," Research Papers 1830, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Timmins, Christopher, 2002. "Does the Median Voter Consume Too Much Water? Analyzing the Redistributive Role of Residential Water Bills," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 55(4), pages 687-702, December .
- Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly, 2004. "Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2001. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," NBER Working Papers 8687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanne Bonomo & Massimo Filippini & Peter Zweifel, 1998. "Neue Aufschlüsse über die Elektrizitätsnachfrage der schweizerischen Haushalte," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 415-436, September.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Benefits of Information on the Efficient Usage of Consumer Durables," Others 0501005, EconWPA.
- White, Matthew W. & Reiss, Peter C., 2001. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," Research Papers 1715, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.