Trade Policy and Resource Allocation in the Presence of Product Differentiation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 63 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Lofgren, Hans & Thomas, Marcelle, 1998. "Does trade liberalization enhance income growth and equity in Zimbabwe?: the role of complimentary policies," TMD discussion papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Das, Gouranga G., 2002. "Cross-Country Analysis of Empirical Evidences of Intra-industry Trade in Manufactures for Dynamic Asian and Other Developing Economies: Implications for Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 37916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Bautista, Romeo M, et al, 2001.
"Policy Bias and Agriculture: Partial and General Equilibrium Measures,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn & Wobst, Peter, 1998. "Policy bias and agriculture: partial and general equilibrium measures," TMD discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2004.
"General Equilibrium Measures of Agricultural Policy Bias in Fifteen Developing Countries,"
04-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 2002. "General equilibrium measures of agricultural policy bias in fifteen developing countries," TMD discussion papers 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Feinberg, Robert M., 1996. "A simultaneous analysis of exchange-rate passthrough into prices of imperfectly substitutable domestic and import goods," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 407-416.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & Robinson, Sherman & El-Said, Moataz, 1999. "Alternative industrial development paths for Indonesia: SAM and CGE analyses," TMD discussion papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.