An Analysis of the Short-Run Consumer Demand for Gasoline Using Household Survey Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Riddle & James Boyce, 2007. "Cap and Dividend: How to Curb Global Warming while Protecting the Incomes of American Families," Working Papers wp150, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2011.
"Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt0m94j50t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2012. "Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 201-207.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2011. "Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1118, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová & Karel Janda, 2011. "Demand for Gasoline Is More Price-Inelastic than Commonly Thought," Working Papers IES 2011/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2011.
- Christopher Taylor & Jeffrey Fischer, 2003. "A Review of West Coast Gasoline Pricing and the Impact of Regulations," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 225-243.
- Sene, Seydina Ousmane, 2012. "Estimating the demand for gasoline in developing countries: Senegal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 189-194.
- T Nesbit, 2007. "Excise Taxation and Product Quality: The Gasoline Market," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 12(2), pages 1-14, September.
- Asensio, Javier & Matas, Anna & Raymond, Jose-Luis, 2003. "Petrol expenditure and redistributive effects of its taxation in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 49-69, January.
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "A Meta-analysis of the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand. A System of Equations Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Asensio & Anna Matas & José Luis Raymond, 2001. "Petrol consumption and redistributive effects of its taxation in Spain," Working Papers wp0109, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.