Analysis of a Time Series of Household Expenditure Surveys for India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molina Chueca, José Alberto, 1997. "Estimación de la estructura Intertemporal de la demanda de alimentos en España," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 7, pages 67-77, Junio.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999.
"Regional differences in India's food expenditure pattern: a complete demand systems approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 47-74.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Ray, R., 1996. "Regional Differences in India's Food Expenditure Pattern: A Complete Demand Systems Approach," Papers 1996-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Maureen T. Rimmer & Alan A. Powell, 1994. "Engel Flexibility in Household Budget Studies: Non-parametric Evidence versus Standard Functional Forms," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-79, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Schnepf, Randall D. & Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Estimation Of An Agricultural Household Model For Southern Minnesota Farms," Staff Papers 14219, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Filippini, M. & Masiero, G. & Moschetti, K., 2009. "Regional consumption of antibiotics: A demand system approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1389-1397, November.
- Gundimeda, Haripriya & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2008. "Fuel demand elasticities for energy and environmental policies: Indian sample survey evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 517-546, March.
- Balcombe, K. G. & Davis, J. R., 1996. "An application of cointegration theory in the estimation of the almost ideal demand system for food consumption in Bulgaria," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 47-60, September.
- Haripriya Gundimeda & Gunnar KÃƒÂ¶hlin, 2006. "Fuel Demand Elasticities for Energy and Environmental Policies Indian Sample Survey Evidence," Energy Working Papers 22501, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Karine Moschetti, 2007. "Characteristics of demand for antibiotics in primary care: an almost ideal model," Working Papers 0701, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- A. K. Seth & Ankur Bhatnagar, 2008. "Influence Of Demographic Variables On Indirect Tax Setting For Selected Indian States," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 53(02), pages 293-316.
- EHTISHAM AHMAD & STEPHEN LuDLOW & NICHOLAS STERN, 1988. "Demand Response in Pakistan: A Modification of the Linear Expenditure System for 1976," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 293-308.
- Denton, Frank T. & Mountain, Dean C., 2011. "Exploring the effects of aggregation error in the estimation of consumer demand elasticities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1747-1755, July.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2007. "Exploring the Effects of Aggregation Error in the Estimation of Consumer Demand Elasticities," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 226, McMaster University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.