The Effectiveness of Price Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus SÃ¶derberg, 2008. "Uncertainty and regulatory outcome in the Swedish electricity distribution sector," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 79-94, February.
- Steven J. Davis & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Mary Streitwieser, 2008.
"Electricity Pricing to U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-2000,"
NBER Working Papers
13778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Davis & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Mary Streitwieser, 2007. "Electricity Pricing to U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-2000," Working Papers 07-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Werner Troesken, 2010. "Competition and Corruption: Lessons from 150 Years of Industrial Governance," Working Papers 426, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Werner Troesken, 2006. "Regime Change and Corruption. A History of Public Utility Regulation," NBER Chapters, in: Corruption and Reform: Lessons from America's Economic History, pages 259-282 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.