Metropolitan Growth and the Intrametropolitan Location of Employment, Housing, and Labor Force
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scorsone, Eric & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Davies, Stephen P., 2001. "Determinants of Population Change in Regional Economies: A Study of the Colorado Front Range," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 20767, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vermeulen, Wouter & van Ommeren, Jos, 2009. "Does land use planning shape regional economies? A simultaneous analysis of housing supply, internal migration and local employment growth in the Netherlands," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 294-310, December.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-083/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Deitz, Richard, 1998. "A Joint Model of Residential and Employment Location in Urban Areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 197-215, September.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment over Time: identifying short-run effects and equilibrium adjustment," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa04p256, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.